Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club Junior Rules
· Junior Juniors (ages 8&9) must be accompanied by an adult member and tee off during the designated junior tee off times given below.
· Available junior tee off times:
· During school year: After school - before 4:30p.m
· Summer weekdays: Between 9:00a.m and 2:30p.m and after 7:00pm
· Weekends & Holidays: After 3:00p.m
· Boys with established handicaps less than 18 and girls with established handicaps less than 30 may be approved by instructors to play at any time.
· Minimal age to be eligible for Junior Junior membership is 8 years old in reference to the school calendar.
· 10 year olds may remain Junior Junior members and must be accompanied by an adult or pay normal junior membership fees.
What to wear· Collared golf shirt
· Dress pants or shorts
· Sweaters/sweater vests
· Golf Shoes or sneakers
· The dress code is important as it represents not only our juniors but also Gowan Brae Golf Course.
What NOT to wear
· Short Shorts
· Ripped/damaged clothing
· Inappropriate slogans/vulgar quotes or sayings
· Backwards hat/visor